Sunday, February 2, 2014

5/52


01 / / this is the furbaby, Walt. He enjoys his bed (that is too small; he won't touch his new, big bed), he loves listening to records and watching them spin. He also loves cuddle time with mom while she watches The Bachelor & Dawson's Creek (mama's boy!).  He's a fat little kitty and we love him so.

02 / / it seems to be super bowl Sunday around these parts?! I'm not a sport kinda person, but today I told Blake I was excited for baseball season. I don't know.

03 / / as we speak, I'm fixing up my February playlist to debut tomorrow! I'm also working on a breakup songs playlist, also. Just because.

04 / / I'm finishing up my little Valentines care packages this week and sticking them in the mail this weekend! I'm super excited about these boxes of love! I'll post about it as soon as my ladies receive them!

05 / / Breigh and I roamed the mall yesterday afternoon (well, I pushed her in a wheelchair!) and we went into Aeropostale for the first time in like a million years. I bought a sweater! I could hardly believe how cute it was. I mean, really... sometimes it pays to go in those ugly junior high kid stores. My sweater was only $15!

06 / / what are you listening to? Watching? Reading? Give me all the suggestions.

Happy Sunday! See you tomorrow!

Haley

2 comments:

  1. Walt is adorable, and I love his name!
    I've been listening to the new-ish Vampire Weekend album, Lorde, and Lana Del Rey's incredible cover of "Once Upon A Dream" for the new Maleficent movie. I'm reading "Hollow City" by Ransom Riggs. It's the sequel to "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children." Both books are amazing. Last but not least, my husband and I have been making our way through all of the seasons of Dexter on Netflix and I've been watching a ton of vlogs on YouTube.
    What about you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And right after I wrote this comment I see that you dedicated a whole post to "Once Upon A Dream" haha

    ReplyDelete