Friday, February 7, 2014

02.

I totally aimed at having this ready at the beginning of this week, but hello procrastination! ;)

ANYWAY. I wanted to share some of the music I've been listening to this month. I love February. With the exception of the snow and ice on the ground & the hideously frigid temperatures outside, I am a big fan of February. Mostly because it's a short month and it contains the best non-holiday ever. I've never been a huge sucker for Valentine's Day, but the past few years I've been ALL about it. It's kinda funny trying to remember what all Blake and I have done on Valentines past, but I struggle to really remember them. I'm hoping that our first married V-Day will be a little more memorable! So, in honor of the month of love, I've compiled some music that keeps me in the mushy, lovey spirit. These are just a few favorites. <3


And that's not all! (I sound like an infomercial...)
Next week I'm sharing my ~*ultimate breakup song playlist. It's a lot of sappy, depressing songs mixed in with a lot of peppy F U type songs. So it's going to be AWESOME.

Enjoy your weekend and see you Sunday!
xo Haley

PS, I couldn't figure out the Grooveshark playlist ( and because I have zero clue how to fix things like this), so here's a link to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment