Sunday, February 9, 2014

6/52


01 / / Walt has been extremely photogenic lately. He's pretty much the cutest. And he's oh so lovable!

02 / / I just found Forever 21's Spotify profile and I'm addicted to their Girl Power playlist. (Also. This time two years ago, I was SO skeptical of Spotify - and of paying $10/month for something that was essentially like iTunes in my mind - but holy crap, it is SO worth it. If you haven't, try it out. Asap.)

03 / / My little man (Jack, one of the kids I nanny) & I had the best sleepover last night! His parents were out of town & his sisters were at their own sleepover. So we partied hard by eating lots of popcorn and watching Octonauts all night. PARTY, I tell you!

04 / / I finally found my Valentine's Day "look" for our date night! We are actually having our date the day before, since we will both be working on Valentine's Day, but that's a-okay with us - less crowded restaurants. ;) I do believe that I will have to do a legit outfit post for this one, though. I mean, this outfit is CUTE.

05 / / I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately on how to curl my short hair and not look like a total dork. Yesterday I tried curling my hair with a 3/4" curling iron. Chloe told me my hair looked like Molly's fur (Molly is a golden-doodle.....) So maybe I won't be doing that again.

Have a great week, see you soon!
<3

2 comments: