Thursday, February 28, 2013

Where my feet fail.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders; 
let me walk upon the waters, wherever You would call me. 
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander; 
and my faith be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.

Sometimes I just listen to worship music for the heck of it. I tend to listen to it more when I work out (which, hey, hasn't been so often lately, but whatevs) and when I'm driving alone in my car, so I'm always on the hunt to find stuff that we don't sing in church practically every Sunday. AND GOD ANSWERED PRAYERS. Or, Hillsong United did. They released a new album this week called Zion and HOLY GOODNESS it is fantastic. The whole thing. It's way more in the "modern" realm of worship music and I don't see a ton of it being used in (my) church anytime soon, but seriously it is SO good. Specifically Oceans (Where My Feet Fail)... Never has a song spoken to me so directly. I leave this here for you... enjoy. And check out the new album. For real. 



xo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment