Monday, October 29, 2012

Plan Wedding Menu: Done.

I have been dreaming about my wedding for years and years. And since Pinterest came along, wedding stuff is pretty much the only stuff I ever pin.

Well, that and baby stuff.
But that's not something we need to discuss for like 5 more years.

For the past few weeks, and really, since I picked out my dress, not that much planning has happened. Which it's totally cool because we have a long ways to go before it's really considered crunch time. So I've had a cooling off period and I have allowed myself to not really worry about the wedding planning.
Today my dad texted me and asked what I wanted for the dinner menu (which, we are eating before the ceremony, but I think I've mentioned that before). I know I want BBQ and I want my dad's competition BBQ team to do the food, but other than that... I had zero idea of what I wanted, and what would be 'appropriate' BBQ for a wedding.

My dad's suggestion? Tri-tip, veggies, grilled potatoes and salad.


...Umm. Yes. 

As if I wasn't already excited for this wedding, this just makes it even better.

Blake is coming back from St. Louis today! I haven't seen him since Thursday (I think?) and I'm super excited to just hang out and do nothing with him today. A few nights ago we watched the Pixar documentary and I found out that he hasn't seen Cars, The Incredibles or Monsters, Inc. Seriously, Blake? I think I know what we are doing this afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. Life is pretty exciting for you right now! Keep smiling and thank you for coming by and leaving such a kind comment. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much planning has happened,I am so excited for the both of you!

    Hizons The Glass Garden

    ReplyDelete