Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A really obvious filler post.

Lately, I've had nothing brilliant to say (do I ever?) so I've tried not to blog when I have nothing to say. I don't want to feel the need to blog all the time. But here I am, nothing important to say, but still wanting to blog.
It's okay if you don't even read this post. :)

This week I am...
*working nearly 40 hours (#welcometotherealworld). I love my job so much though, so it doesn't even matter that I'm working 38 hours over the course of 3 days. Totally worth it for these kiddos.
*Seeing Paranormal Activity 4 at 'midnight.' Since when is 9 pm constitute as a midnight release? What is wrong with theaters? Even Breaking Dawn is the same... it's premiering at 10 pm. Takes all of the fun out of midnight premiers!
*Hopefully going to my favorite haunted corn maze in Cabool this weekend. I go every year, I think this is the 4th (?) year now!
*working on a photo book of the pictures Colby took of Blake and I (which he has a funny post on the out takes over on his blog!)

Next week I am...
*On Tuesday I am going to see Band of Horses (for the 3rd time in 2 years) in Tulsa with my mom and dad. This is mom's first BOH concert. She's in for a treat!
*Friday (the 26th) is the Justin Bieber concert I've been looking forward to since May! I am SO happy, I could cry. True belieber, right?!

I am obsessed with Lana Del Rey's new song "Ride." I just love her. She's totally cray, but she makes beautiful music videos. Also, The Silent Comedy has a great song being used for the promo of History Channel's miniseries The Men Who Built America... I swear, after their song used for the Hatfields & McCoys miniseries, they are THE band for History Channel's miniseries.

This has been enough rambling for now. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment