Saturday, January 12, 2013

Red Velvet

Just a few photos from my days spent at Red Velvet.
I interviewed for a job at the old RVA, but seeing as I was in high school and lived 20 minutes away, it didn't exactly work out. It did, however, turn into a mini "internship" where I helped my good pal Erin make product for the store. It was fun! A few years and few photo shoots down the road, and I officially work at Red Velvet. I was the Saturday girl for a few months, but now I spend my Fridays there! I absolutely love it.

I am still in the process of moving upstairs to the nanny apartment. It's a slow process, only moving the things I *absolutely* need right now. I'm hoping to finish it up this weekend, but I took tonight off to just hang out and watch movies. I bought my very first tv today (!!!) so after a few hours of trying to set it up with the satellite, I FINALLY have it ready to go. I'm currently watching Batman Returns, in case you were wondering. ;)

Anywho - just popping in to say hello! Have a wonderful Saturday night! (Stay safe & warm... we are expecting snow/ice in Springfield tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment