Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Packing up.

My current apartment's lease ends at the end of this month. I can't believe it's already time to move! I've been so blessed for my first roommate to be Anna (and her husband Isaac!). But, alas, it's time to bid farewell to my favorite place in the world and move to the south side of town! I'll be moving into my boss's house soon, and I'm so excited to only have to walk upstairs to go to work, as opposed to driving 30 minutes! I'll live there until Blake and I get married (and I already have the perfect apartment in mind for when that time comes!) 
 We've certainly had some great times at this apartment! It's hard to believe that nearly a year has gone by since we moved in (or that I've been living on my own for over a year. Time flies)! I'm super excited to be move, though, and live on a completely different side of town. It will definitely be weird not living close to downtown, or a 5 minute walk to the movie theater or our favorite restaurants. But, as sad as I am that I'll be a 20 minute drive away from all the fun that happens downtown, I'll be less than 10 minutes from Chick-fil-a.
There's always a silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment